Sunday, July 14, 2013

New Goal Sunday

First, I would like to apologize for not blogging for so long. I've been blogging for 1 1/2 years (if I have my dates correct), and I am still learning the basics. Currently, I am setting up an editorial calendar for my blogging schedule. These are the following days for blogging: 

Sunday--New Goal Sunday

Monday--Measuring Monday

Wednesday--Weekly Weigh-in

Friday--personal post

Saturday-- week in review

I will try to stick to this schedule as much as I can.

That makes today New Goal Sunday. So far, I have accomplished 1 goal. I have reduced my intake of fast-food meals to one a week. This is great news! That was the goal two weeks ago. My goal this past week was to do at least 10 minutes of active exercise daily. While I got to the gym twice and walked around the block this week, I still had two days of no exercise. I am going to try this one again this week. Today, I am going walking up and down my block twice (once the heat and humidity subsides--high of 90 today). That will take about 30 minutes.

Weekly Goal:

Do 10 minutes of active exercise daily.

Wish me luck! Come back tomorrow to see my body stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment