Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Measurements

I said I would get measurements and pictures up by Monday, but yesterday, I ended up getting really busy and went off to a mall with one of my best friends to shop for a few hours.

Today (as in seconds ago), I took measurements of myself. NOTICE: My measurements, or WHAT I measure, might be different than what you measure; that's ok. I've read 50 different articles that tell you to measure 50 different things. It all depends on what you want to see and where you want to see results. I chose the waist, hips ('cause they don't lie), thigh, and upper arm. These are areas I would like to see whittled down. Here are my *FIRST* measurements!

Waist: 63.5

Hips: 68.5

Thigh: 33.5

Upper arm: 20

I don't know if these numbers (exception being the waist) are high because, other than my waist, I have never measured myself! This is a new concept for me, but I think this will be a great motivator. No one wants to see numbers go UP.

Check out tomorrow's post when I have an update on my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment