Thursday, January 2, 2020

Blogging schedule and fighting for me

Hello, and yes, I'm alive.

I plan on being more active on this blog, I really do.

My new schedule is as follows:

Sunday--new goal, once/month update on first Sunday

Monday--Music Monday

Wednesday--Weigh-in Wednesday

Friday--Foodie Friday


This year is all about me. And I know I've said that before, but it really is time. 2019 began as what I thought would be a year to focus on my health, but turned into me putting myself on the back burner, ignoring my health (physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually), and giving more of myself to others than to me. I went through many emotional breakdowns, my anxiety/panic attacks have returned, and I'm angry.

Angry at losing my mom, angry at where I am in life, angry that my dreams can't come true. Angry that a few in my life don't see my dreams and goals as valid and instead shut me down. 

But mostly, angry at myself. Angry that even at 29 years old, I don't care enough for myself to say, "I have to take some time for ME." Angry that I still blame myself for my mother's passing. Angry at everything I've messed up in my life.

This year has to be different. I'm turning 30 (YIKES), and I have to get my life in order. I need to keep living. I need to fight for myself. There's no more, "Oh, I can put it off for a while." My health has taken such a negative turn that there is no more waiting available. 

I'll start off this blog schedule Sunday. Until then, I'm going to go jam to Lizzo. Tata.



No comments:

Post a Comment