Monday, June 19, 2017

Motivation/Music Monday

On Mondays, I like to put up a motivating quote and music I like to listen to.

However, my music library, especially for my workout playlists, is super old, and I don't really listen to it anymore. My poor iPod sits in my desk drawer because I never listen to the music on it anymore!

Let's get to it.

Motivation:

~Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.~

Music:

.....um.....any suggestions? Preferably for workout playlists?


I also thought I would put a quote about grief here, as sometimes, it's hard for me to explain how I'm feeling about losing my mom...

~A part of me is gone forever. A part of you will live forever inside of me.~

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment