Sunday, July 28, 2013

New Goal Sunday

Nothing new to report this Sunday. I have the same goal as last Sunday--

Get 8 hours of sleep daily.


This week has just been an "ugh" kind of week. I didn't do so hot with food, the gym, everything. I usually can tell when I'm slipping into a state of depression, and this feels like it is that time.

Since having 4 job interviews and 4 (or more) schools turning me down, I am so frustrated with a job. Don't get me wrong: I love living with my family. I always have my family with me, whenever I need someone. However, I am 23 years old, and would like a chance at life as an adult, ya know, with a full-time job, apartment, taking care of myself?

*big sigh* But it's ok. Or it should be. I may not be a super-dee-duper religious person, but I just keep saying to myself: God has another plan for me. He wouldn't bring me all this way to drop me. Must be something else He needs me for.

Enough negativity! I'm done being negative!! Tomorrow is a new day. Tonight, I am heading to bed early, to be ready to kick butt tomorrow.

My motivational quote of the week: "Things turn out the best for those who make the best out of the way things turn out."--John Wooden

I think this suits me well this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment