Sunday, June 23, 2013

New Goal Sunday

Time for new goals:

Drink 3 frozen mochas a week (I was back up to 7...yikes!)

Give up 1 fast food meal a week--down to 1 a week
--I think I mentioned this a week ago...I said it would be a 2-part goal, 1 week for recording how many times I eat out at fast food restaurants, and 1 week for actually DOING the goal. This is week 2. I counted the avg. number of times I go out for fast food, and it was 2-3 times a week. That is not much for me. I'm sure I've stated this earlier, but I used to be a McDonald's fan. I would eat there whenever I could. Burger King was also one of my choice restaurants. However, I have cut those two completely out of my life. I haven't been to one in YEARS. The ONLY exception is if I'm craving it extremely badly and NEED it. Then and only then will I give in and get a small fry or pop.

I still could do better though. Mom is making more meals at home because she has more time, Dad is on a 2 week "vacation" from work (his building shuts down for 2 weeks every summer) and Bro is...well, still working, but since Mom usually makes the meals, it doesn't really matter.

This week, I'm really going to strive to eat up the food we have at home. If I feel the need to go out, I would like to choose a somewhat healthier place to go: Subway, Jimmy John's...sub places are the best for me because I can get exactly what I want and can see it being made. I don't know why, but I love that.

Sidenote: Have not gone out for fast-food yet this week; had 1 frozen mocha already

I will be back tomorrow with measurements and pictures--finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment