Sunday, June 9, 2013

It's that time of week again...

...time for new goals. I've fallen off the bandwagon lately, but I would like to hop back on, please. When do I not fall off the bandwagon? I feel like I constantly am falling. But, I always try to pick myself up again. This time, I did need a little help from Mother, who is trying to push me more and more each day. 

Here are my new goals:

Nutrition: Give up 1 fast food meal a week
     -- what is "fast food"? Anything eaten out... "anything? what's left to eat? you can't constantly eat at home, you." Correct. What's left? Subway, Jimmy John's...places similar to these that do not include a large portion of the menu fried in grease.

Fitness: Exercise for 10 minutes each day
     -- for this goal, I searched online for ideas for 10 minutes of exercise, and found 8 ways to incorporate small doses of exercise into my days; I'll be using those and updating you on what I did later in the week

Motivation: Get 8 hours of sleep
     -- Because who doesn't want more sleep?!

You might be thinking: "Hey, you, I've seen these before? Why do them again?" Because I need to, that's why!

Wish me luck, as this week, I am going to really push myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment