Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Weigh-in Wednesday: The good, the bad,....

So, if you can't tell, I've fallen off the bandwagon...just a little. Actually, a lot. I just got back into going to the gym last week after not going for probably a good month, my eating habits are terrible, etc, etc....

Today, I got to the gym for the first time this week (weeks are Sunday-Saturday for me), and weighed myself. Good news and bad news:

Bad news: I gained 4.8 lbs from the last time I weighed myself a month (or possibly more?) ago.

Good news: I have put on what *looks* like a significant amount of weight. My pants are tight, shirts don't fit, and my stomach is getting visibly bigger. However, I only gained 5.4 lbs, and not the 15 I thought I gained.

Here's the details:

Starting weight: 412

Previous weight: 406.2

Current weight: 411

Change: -4.8

Goal weight: 126

Total weight loss percentage: .35%

Not 1% yet, but I'm getting there! Any percentage of weight LOST is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment