Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Whoops! Workout, student teaching, life

So...I haven't been on in awhile. Life has been getting a tad busy lately, and I just haven't made the time to sit and write. It IS a new week, so time for a new goal. I'm actually going to keep the same goal as last week: look for low-sugar options instead of high-sugar foods and drinks. One of the ways I found that I can drop the sugar is to complete one of my other goals--cutting back on sugary drinks, pop, etc...It really works! I've cut down on my sugary drinks from Starbucks and Panera--now I'm down to 2 a week! Next week, I'm going to go to one! I know I can do it.

What has happened this week!?!?!?!? Welllllll......I WORKED OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME ALL YEAR THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did a 20-minute workout; 10 minutes on the elliptical, and 10 minutes on the treadmill. The biggest event I did: I RAN. That's right, I RAN. On the treadmill. As in, didn't walk, didn't jog. I sprinted. 10 seconds at a time, with 50-second intervals of walking. I did it twice, and to be honest, running felt great! I have never run before in college, and it felt exciting! I hope to do it again as soon as I can!

Student teaching: I am BACK in the swing of things at TFMS!!!!!! I went for half a day yesterday, and I had so much fun! There is just something about being back in KY that makes me TRULY happy. I couldn't stop smiling yesterday morning.

Life has been extremely busy lately (which is why I haven't been updating my blog as usual). I'm down to 3 classes until I am done for the quarter!!!!!!! Next week, I have two exams on Monday, and then I'm student teaching the rest of the week!!! This is it--the end is near!!!

Coming up: new recipe (Saturday hopefully) and a weekend with Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment