Sunday, March 18, 2012

New week, same goals

This week is going to be a work in progress week for me. I am not going to start up a new goal this week. Instead of starting a new goal, I am going to be working on keeping up on the goals I have started so far. A recap of these goals:

1. Drink water throughout the day.
2. Cut back on the amount of soda and caffeine.
3. Replace high-sugar foods with low-sugar versions.
4. Stock up on healthy, portable snacks.
5. Track all food eaten.

I think that is it so far. This week, I bought some cheese cubes to use as a snack during my student teaching days. Basically, I'm going to work hard to keep up with these goals. Small steps, people, small steps. I already feel better, and I know I am slowly beginning to eat healthier.

Thanks for the support!! See you tomorrow for Music Monday!

This week's recipe: gobble, gobble

No comments:

Post a Comment