Friday, March 16, 2012

Ow,ow,ow,OW!

I'M INJURED!!!!! I haven't been injured like this in a long time. Yesterday, I was trying to kick a shoe out of the way, and I jammed my left foot's baby toe against it. Honestly, I do this all the time, but never has it bruised as much as it did. My toe has NEVER turned purple before!!! I freaked out this morning when I still couldn't walk on it and realized the color change. Today, I've been keeping off of the foot pretty much all day (sleeping, writing lesson plans/syllabi, etc...), but I am gettin' cabin fevah! I need to get out of here--even if it's just downstairs to get a snack!!!!!

Now, after "being off" of my toe for approx. 10 hours (yes, I've been up since 6), I guess it's time to move around a bit. The coloring has gone down slightly, and there is no swelling, which is good.....right?....I can *gingerly* walk on it. Hopefully by Monday, when I'm on my feet all day (!), it will be all better.

Yikes. I must have DEEPLY BRUISED this thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment