Sunday, November 17, 2013

New Goal Sunday

Catching up on a week's worth of falling off the wagon is hard work. I didn't go to the gym much this past week, nor did I do well on my goal. But, on a positive note, I did better than the previous week on my goal.

I've gotten sick--like, really sick--and I'm feeling lazy and sluggish. I thought at first it was a nasty cold or upper respiratory infection, like Bro and Mom had, but I had slightly different symptoms. A few days ago, I started getting a stuffy nose (worse than usual). The next day, I woke up, and my voice was not doing well...perfect, because that night, I had to lead a choir rehearsal. Flash forward to today, and it is not going well. My voice is almost gone (comes and goes in spurts, and when it is there, it is super low), my nose is stuffed, my whole body aches, I can't sleep at night, and I am constantly hot/cold (both at the same time, like my hands will be ice, but my face will look flushed and feel like I'm on fire).

My goal this week is:

Give up one fast-food/frozen mocha a week
Start: 4 meals/mochas
GOAL: 3 meals/mochas 
DATES: 11/17-11/23

This week is one of my busiest before Christmas. It includes 3 day rehearsals and 1 night rehearsal at the school where I accompany the choirs, 2 piano lessons, a concert for the choirs I accompany, and a church choir rehearsal. It doesn't seem like much when I write it but I just know I'll be whooped come Saturday night. 

Oh well...as I always say, it's better to be busy--it makes the time go by faster.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment