Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Goal Sunday

Happy Sunday! It's still a little early, so bear with me as I try to both type and keep my eyes open.

I have written down my New Year's Resolutions and posted them in my bedroom. I have tried to be more specific about it, but I was thinking my weekly goals would be the more specific versions of the general New Year's Resolutions.

Here is my new goal, another 2-parter:

Post my written goals in places where I'll see them often--on my computer or fridge, in a picture frame on your desk, as a bookmark, and in my wallet. These reminders will help me stay focused and on track.

Develop an action plan for every goal. For example, a healthy eating resolution may involve: learning more about good nutrition, visiting a dietitian, finding ways to adapt your recipes, buying containers to pack lunches, learning how to prepare new foods, and planning extra time for shopping and cooking. Don't overwhelm yourself with every action step at once, but focus on a few things each day.

These goals might take a little longer than the last one...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment