Monday, January 14, 2013

New Goals and music

Hello again! Happy Monday. This week is swamped for me, with something going on every night (and most days). I will do my best to try to blog more than last week (once).

New goal: a 2-parter...

If I haven't yet settled on my top goals for the year, do so now. Writing down your goals (in specific terms) means I'm more likely to achieve them.

Are my goals specific and positive? Rather than vowing "to exercise" for example, reword each goal so that it is clear and measurable: I will walk 30 minutes every day. I will complete a 5K race. I will do a yoga DVD twice a week.

Basically, write my goals down and make them specific. I've already written some down, but now I need to make them more specific. I can do that.

And a new song from my favorites:

Taylor Swift--Love Story

No matter how much everyone puts her down, I still like Taylor Swift! This is one of my favorites of hers from her album, Fearless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xg3vE8Ie_E

No comments:

Post a Comment