Monday, June 11, 2012

Music Monday

Another installment of "Music Monday"! Last week's song choice was a great one--"Rolling in the Deep" by Adele. This week's song is:


"I Wonder as I Wander" by Harry Connick, Jr.


This is a good Christmas song, but not played much around that time of year. I love Harry Connick, Jr., and my family has 2 of his Christmas CDs, both of which are always played during the Christmas season. I like how Harry Connick, Jr. brings a twist to old classics; that twist is his addition of a bluesy-swing, "Creole" style to his music. It gives a nice variety to the same traditional songs of Christmastime.

I couldn't find a YouTube link of this song; however, I suggest going to YouTube and listening to other Harry Connick, Jr. songs. He's a wonderful singer, and his arrangements of classics are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment