Saturday, June 16, 2012

BOOM.

I am posting 2 days in a row, that's right...actually, make that 3. Shame on me.

Yesterday, I didn't post anything about ME, so here it is:








I love the Jonas Brothers, and when I was 18 (that's right, not a screaming little girl), I went to the Jonas Brothers concert in Syracuse, NY, with my best friend, CS. She and I both were obsessed with them, and we decided to travel 8 hours northeast to Syracuse, NY. The boys were performing at the NY State Fair, so before the concert, we walked around the fair and had a blast buying and devouring yummy carnie food!

We sat in the grandstands for the concert, so our vision was slightly strained, but it was worth it! Demi Lovato opened the show, and the JBs (NOT JUSTIN BIEBER EWNO) took over and invited her onstage to sing some songs with them!! It was SOOO GOOD! CS and I were singing along to every word (her better than me).

This is one of my FAVORITE memories from pre-college years!

Be jealous.

PS: BOOM does not equal something slang. BOOM= my family has been hearing weird booms from gosh knows where all day. We figure it's either the quarry, corn guns (only in Sandtown), or some SERIOUS fireworks. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment