Friday, April 6, 2012

Where have I been? NOT in Cincinnati

As is obvi, I have not blogged in quite some time. The last time I blogged, I was still in Cincy. Now, I am back home up north, and enjoying a WELL-DESERVED BREAK!!!!! Life can't get better than this--oh, except for the fact that the day I left, I came down with a nasty sinus infection. And it still hasn't gone away. Almost a week later. Yuck. Some of it might be allergies as well.

What has happened whilst I have been away? My vacuum choked on me and is now dead. Then again, I think we've had it for almost 6 years? It was my bro's before mine. I got a brand new one to take back to campus. Yay for my own general cleanliness!

I have enjoyed some time at home, away from the hecticness and he** of life down in Cincy. And I am COUNTING THE DAYS until I am out of there. 61 days when I return!!!! :) I love Cincinnati, but this has not been a good year in many aspects, and I am ready for it to end, and I'm ready to enter the real-life, MATURE world of adulthood.

Best news yet: I'm on the hunt for jobs!!! IN KENTUCKY!!! Woo!! There is an opening (or 2) for middle/high school choir in Louisville. Needless to say, I'm really excited--Louisville sounds like a great place to get a job!!!

Aahh!!! Making finishing touches on resume tomorrow morning!!!!

That sounds about it--I'm coloring eggs as I write, in preparation for Sunday, in which my family will look at the eggs, then probably just throw them away. I bought lots of yummy chocolatemmmmmm.....and my family is going to Easter Vigil mass tomorrow night, which means we will miss the "Ten Commandments" original movie on TV. FOR SHAME!!!

Job openings? Send 'em my way!!!
Have a safe Easter! I will be posting pics of things I did on break soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment