Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's a new day and a new week.

It's a new day. A new week. Last week was pretty rough in terms of watching what I eat. A week ago, when I went shopping, I had no list and no prepared meal plan, so I had no idea of what to buy; halfway through the week, I ran out of food and ate out--a lot. I'm hoping to do better this week; my meal plan is prepared and I had a list to use. NewGoalSunday time: Cook double batches of whatever you're cooking. "When you prepare dinner, especially on weekends, cook extra and freeze to use for another dinner or lunch. Then, you'll have a healthy meal ready when you are." This goal might be tough for me. I share an apt. with 3 other girls, and our fridge is always full of food. It never gets really empty, so I don't know if I have much room at all to store any of my leftovers. I do use this for eating out (mostly pizza). From Friday's pizza, I was able to get another 2 meals! On the other hand, this could be a super helper when it comes to time management. I am extremely busy during the week, what with student teaching, class, and preparing for concerts. Hope you all have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment