Sunday, April 22, 2012

New Goal Sunday

New goal today: Pack your lunch the night before.

"You'll have given yourself the gift of extra time in the morning and you will assure that you have a healthy meal during the day. Don't forget to pack snack items so you can avoid the vending machine."

I pack my lunch nearly everyday. When I don't, I simply do not eat lunch. I have no time in between schools to run and get lunch (and eat it) before my next class begins. Healthy meals.....sometimes.....but I always pack snacks, such as Jell-O, Greek yogurt, crackers, cheese cubes, or pretzels, to eat during my one 10-minute break in the middle school. I find these snacks to be convenient, usually not expensive, and easily portable, along with being mostly healthy, small snacks. This is a goal that can be easily attainable!

Congrats to the students in the Dixie Heights High School musical on 3 wonderful shows this weekend!! They were all fabulous!! Although the show was hilarious and fun, I am glad it is over, so that I can focus on student teaching and school work now.

Hoping for a good week!

Do you pack your lunch during the week? Or do you eat from the dining centers (college students)? Have any healthy, easy-to-make, portable meal suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment