Monday, July 16, 2012

Music Monday

Wilkommen (spelling???) to another installment (episode) of an obviously parentheses-filled Music Monday (). Today's choice is: "I've Got You Under My Skin" by Michael Buble.

I've been a big Buble fan for many years now, having all of his CDs but one (which I frequently borrow from the library). I also love him on SNL! He's actually pretty funny! I also LOVE older music (mainly '40s), and this is one of my FAVORITE classics! I actually have this in choral form...like, 4-part jazz style. It's awesome. Here's the song on YT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMjex7AfTsg

This seems somewhat old. He's MUCH cuter now.

Also, just for gits and shiggles, here's his latest SNL adventure. He just came out with a new Christmas CD with many classics, and some duets (including with SHANIA TWAIN!!!). SNL did a special on his new Xmas CD:


http://www.hulu.com/watch/311547

Very funny! While you're on Hulu, also look up "SNL: Hamm and Buble" with Jon Hamm and Michael Buble. Could a skit get any smexier than with the two of them in it??????

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment