Friday, July 20, 2012

Me!

Here's something that just came in the mail today that is about me: I am officially a graduate of the University of Cincinnati!!! I graduated Cum Laude!! (see bottom middle) Yahoo!!!!!!!!! :D Here's a picture:


Also, notice my hair color--a dark auburny-redy-ish.....thing. I have had my hair colored ever since I started college (this will be year 5). I started by going dark brown, and every year, I get it a shade darker and redder. WELLL....I think it's time for another change. I'm thinking a hybrid of blonde and brunette (like my original hair color, but more polished). This dark color is so faded, you can see my original hair color poking through (under 4 layers of color!!!)

To the point, sorry. I ramble. A new hair color is my reward for working hard to be healthy. When I lose 1 inch off of my waist, I can get a new color, cut, and style. But I can only get it when I lose 1 in. And only then!! So far, I'm not really budging in my numbers. However, I am becoming somewhat better at food. I am now seeing when I just don't want anymore and am realizing that it's OK if you don't finish everything when you go out. Tonight, I turned down a big order of fries from Dad (he had a sub and fries, we had pizza). Also, Mom and I shared a pizza on a whole-wheat crust. I'll talk more about whole-wheat in a later post, most likely Sunday's. I was proud of myself, even for that little accomplishment. Lastly, I have stopped eating out at fast-food!! By fast-food, I mean: McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, Arby's, KFC, and Chipotle. I didn't only stop eating at these because they can be unhealthy (at least what I order). I stopped mainly because I haven't had too much access to these restaurants in the past 4 years at college and have gotten used to NOT eating them. Now that I have access to them, they make me *physically* sick. Seriously. My new faves: Jimmy John's and Five Guys! Dear Sandtown: Get a Curritos and I'll feel like I'm home in Cinci again. Ahhhhh..... Look for a weight loss update on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment