Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Weigh-in Wednesday

Hey, I haven't weighed in a long time (or at least it seems like it). Since roads are still a solid sheet of ice, I most likely won't be going to the gym today. But at home, I do have a BOSU ball and 2 5-lb. dumbbells to work with.

Starting weight: 430.0 lbs.

Previous weight: 424.2 lbs

Current weight: 422.8 lbs

Weight loss: -1.4 lbs

Total weight lost: -7.2 lbs

Percentage of weight lost: -1.7%

DO YOU SEE THAT?!?!?! Because I sure do. I just lost 7 lbs. SUPER EXCITING!!! And finally, for the first time since I started this weight loss, I am almost 2% down in weight lost! Nearly 2% of my weight--gone!

This is, as I'm sure you can tell, great news for me. I literally gasped when I took my weight this week. THIS is what happens when you track your food, cut back on calories, cut back drastically on frozen mochas, and ramp up the intensity slightly during cardio sessions.

TOO HAPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment