Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 1: In Sickness and in Health

UGH. That emotion best describes how I have been feeling for the past 3 days. It all started with a slight stuffy nose, then turned to a sore throat, then turned to a severely congested nose, sore throat, and "bleck" being coughed up...I'm in the midst of day 3, taking DayQuil, and drinking lots of water. Some events I had planned had to be cancelled today because my voice is LITERALLY gone...like not there...like finito...gone...I CAN'T SPEAK! If you know me, you know that this is going to be impossible (I'm a chatter).

But that doesn't matter. Because it all starts today. Like my title says: "in sickness and in health", right? Let's do this.

I told all of you that today I would be treating this as a TRUE weight loss blog, logging in my weight, food, and exercise, along with life updates that will (usually) have something to do with my weight loss journey.

With that, let's begin...

I will first start with a weigh-in. Here goes.

Highest weight: 412 lbs (This will only be shown today--this was the highest weight I have ever recorded--3 months ago)
Starting weight: 402.6 lbs
Total weight lost: 9 lbs

There it is. In black and white. I don't like looking at it, but it is what it is.

So. *deep breath* I shall take the plunge.

My action plan: BABY STEPS. Small changes in my everyday lifestyle.

That's it for now. Keep watching for pictures, exercise logs, food logs, and thoughts on my weight loss and how it will affect my life. Thank you for following along on this long journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment