Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I love "hump day"--the middle of the week. Especially this week. This week, I have only had to teach 3 classes a day instead of my usual 5, because it is middle school festival time. While I miss teaching the chorus kids, it is always nice to get a break. Since I have oh so much free time on my hands (TOTAL SARCASM), I have been looking for a job. With all that free time (again, sarcasm), I have not been able to keep up with my portfolio. I feel like I'm the only one who apparently can't manage her time well. Agh! I've found 2 jobs in KY that look promising, one 5 1/2 hrs away from home, one 7 1/2. There's also one in IN just calling my name. I would love to apply right now to those jobs. However, I am so embarrassed that I have mere scraps of a portfolio to give them. Unfortunately, until I can get 10 minutes of free time, nothing is going to change. So, job prospects are not looking up...crud. I could just go home and live with my parents until I am done with my work and THEN apply. I love my family dearly, and while I would LOVE to go home and live there for as long as I'd like, I need a job! I need money! And it's time for me, as a 39-days away college grad, to move out and learn to fly all by myself. 30 minutes, that's all I need! 30 minutes to update things on my portfolio!!! I swear, I WILL find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment