Monday, September 28, 2015

Sparkpeople's 21 Day New? Member Challenge

It's officially day 30-something of my 21 day new member challenge that I found on Sparkpeople. Clearly, I've lost track. It doesn't help when you're starting the challenge and all of a sudden, your computer craps out on you. I took it to an Apple store as soon as I could and found out it *WASN'T* my battery, like I thought (my screen does say "Service Battery" constantly, but my hard drive had to be "rebooted"? or "repaired"? You techies know better than I do. All I know is I waited a while, the guy "ran tests" on it, and handed it back saying it's fixed. So, I finished Day 5 of the challenge, and now I'm picking up on day 6.

I'm learning so much about myself each and every day. Like...I dread going to the gym, but once I'm there, I'm...ok...but when I leave, I am on an emotional high. No one can touch me (could be because I stink, too...  :(  ). Or...I eat GREAT breakfasts, but then I get hungry and either chow down at lunch big-time or devour unhealthy snacks like there's no tomorrow. (Can you say LACK OF willpower?) Or what about...how I have FINALLY gone over to the "dark side" and gone from drinking regular pop to diet pop (Diet Mountain Dew ONLY, blech Diet Pepsi/Coke), via doctor's orders. Or what about the fact that I HATE ALL NUTS. CASHEWS, PEANUTS, ALMONDS, PECANS, WALNUTS, PISTACHIO NUTS, BRAZILIAN NUTS, YOU NAME IT--I HATE 'EM ALL. But I LOVE cashew butter. Like, I really want a spoonful now. It's just so good.

These new things I've learned a just a sampling of all I'm learning about myself, and I am truly loving every minute of it! Hope to see/hear from you more, Sparkers/blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment